[bittorrent] That Bluegrass Band with Mike and Tessa Gordon 2021-06-16 Camp Meade, Middlesex VT MTX

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jun 28 01:58:23 UTC 2021

Band:           Mike Gordon
Torrent Name:   That Bluegrass Band with Mike and Tessa Gordon 2021-06-16 Camp Meade, Middlesex VT MTX
Uploaded by:    whynotus

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/whynotus

That Bluegrass Band
Camp Meade
Middlesex, Vermont
June 16, 2021 – Wednesday

Brett Hughes – Guitar
Matt Flinner – Mandolin
Jake Schepps – Banjo
Caleb Elder – Fiddle
Pat Melviin – Bass

Guests:
Mike Gordon * – Guitar, Vocals
Tessa Gordon *- Vocals

Matrix: SBD + Oktava MC-012 on stage lip + Neumann km 184 15 ft center > Zoom H6 [24/48]
Mastered in WaveLab 6.01 with iZotope Ozone 5.0

1st Set:
1. Tuning
2. On And On
3. Billy And The Low Ground
4. I Thought I Heard A Whistle Blow Last Night
5. I'm Walking The Dog
6. I Am A Pilgrim
7. Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
8. You Don't Know My Mind Blues
9. Hometown Blues
10. Sulfur Springs
11. Windy Pines
12. Beaumont Rag

2nd Set:

1. Tuning
2. You Don't Have To Say That You Love Me *
3. I Am Random *
4. I've Got Hope *
5. Passing Of The Train *
6. If I Should Wander Back Tonight