[bittorrent] Sarah Jaroz 2021-06-11, Telluride Bluegrass & Country Music Festival, Town Park, Telluride, CO (Schoeps MK2S-just FOB)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jun 22 18:39:22 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Sarah Jaroz 2021-06-11, Telluride Bluegrass & Country Music Festival, Town Park, Telluride, CO (Schoeps MK2S-just FOB)
Uploaded by:    rickyskaggs

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/rickyskaggs

Sarah Jaroz
2021-06-11
Telluride Bluegrass & Country Music Festival
Town Park
Telluride, CO

01. Introduction
02. Eve
03. Pay It No Mind
04. House of Mercy
05. Orange and Blue
06. Build Me Up From Bones
07. Green Lights
08. Hometown
09. Johnny
10. Maggie
11. What Do I Do
12. I'll Be Gone
13. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
14. Little Satchel
15. Annabelle Lee
16. Empty Square
17. Childish Things
18. Unwed Fathers

Schoeps MK2S (split 20 inches)>KC5>CMC6>Oade warm mod Marantz PMD 661 @ 24/48
~12 feet LOC-just FOB
CF>Dell Inspiron>cool edit pro>cdwave editor>flac16
Taped, transferred and uploaded by Richard Skaggs