[bittorrent] phish 11/30/1997 Centrum, Worcester, MA *new source* - Schoeps mk41

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jun 22 01:04:22 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   phish 11/30/1997 Centrum, Worcester, MA *new source* - Schoeps mk41
Uploaded by:    funktopu

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/funktopu

The Centrum
Worcester, MA
11/30/1997

Source: Schoeps cmc6/mk41 > DA-P1 (16 bit/48kHz)
Location: tapers section
Conversion (June 2021): Master DAT Tascam DA-20mkII > Marantz PMD570 (PCM Stereo) > Audacity FLAC > Frontend.ffp

Set 1:
1. Guyute
2. Funky Bitch
3. Wolfman's Brother >
4. Hard Jam* >
5. Love Me
6. The Squirming Coil
7. Loving Cup

set 2:
1. NICU
2. Stash >
3. Free >
4. Piper
5. When the Circus Comes to Town
6. Run Like an Antelope
encore
7. Them Changes**

*with Sanity, Esther and Heartbreaker teases - this rocks!
**Buddy Miles cover (1st time played)

This was my first run of Phish shows I ever recorded.  Mics were plugged straight into the DA-P1.  Recording could be a little warmer, but I had fun!