[bittorrent] The Garcia Project-2021-07-22 Eat Park, Norwich, N.Y.(Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Edirol UA-5>Roland HR-7

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jul 23 20:31:48 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Garcia Project-2021-07-22 Eat Park,Norwich,N.Y.(Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Edirol UA-5>Roland HR-7
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

The Garcia Project-East Park,Norwich,N.Y. 2021-07-22

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP4 Shotguns>Edirol UA-5>Roland HR-07(24/44.1 KHZ)>Roland HR-07(Playback)>CD Wav Editor>Traders

Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker,About 50 Yards From

The Stage On The Lawn Dead Center.

Setlist:

1st Set:

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You, They Love Each Other, That's What Love Will Make You Do, Simple Twist Of Fate, I Second That Emotion, Gomorrah, The Harder They Come

2nd Set:

Love In The Afternoon(1st 3-4 Minutes Missing), Tore Up Over You, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Mystery Train, Cats Under The Stars

, Mission In The Rain Bonus Track:Ramble on Rose

Performed The JGB Orpheum Theater,Boston,MA Shows 12/02/77 Early And Late Shows

Notes:

This Was Only My 2nd Time Using My New Roland HR Recorder.Apparently I changed The Track Timing Split Fixture On The Recorder

Compared To The 1st time I Used The Recorder,So "Thats What Love Will Make You Do" And "Harder They Come" Are Split Onto 2

Tracks Each.No Music Was Missed.After The 1st Set.It Took Me Several Minutes To Figure Out And Adjust The Proper Settings,So The

First 3 or 4 Minutes Of "Love In The Afternoon" Are Missing.Sorry.Other Than That,The Recording Came Ot Really Well.

Enjoy!!!