[bittorrent] Nic Perri2021-07-04 Peach Music Festival Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. AKG CK63>Sound Device 722 *16 Bit*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jul 21 18:52:05 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Nic Perri2021-07-04 Peach Music Festival Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. AKG CK63>Sound Device 722 *16 Bit*
Uploaded by:    nak700

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nak700

Nic Perri
The Peach Music Festival
Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
Scranton, Pa.
July 4, 2021
3:30 to 4:30 PM

Source: AKG CK63(Naiant Actives)>Sound Devices 722
Location: Left side of SBD, Stand at 12 feet, clamped to SBD rail.
Transfer: CF Card>Adobe Audition 3.0>CDwav>TLH>flac16
Taper: Tony Suraci

*16 Bit*

Setlist:

Intro
Let You Know
Feeling Good
Everyone Wants One
Sunshine of Your Love
Drum Solo
I Want You
Modern Man(with extended jam)
The Pines(Nick solo acoustic)
In the Flesh(Pink Floyd cover)
My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)(Neil Young & Crazy Horse cover)
Hey Hey, My My(Neil Young & Crazy Horse cover)
5.0.1
Excess
Outro