[bittorrent] Live at the Fillmore East Tribute 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ neumann_km150.sunboy.flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 17 23:59:51 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Live at the Fillmore East Tribute 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ neumann_km150.sunboy.flac24
Uploaded by:    sunboy

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sunboy

Live at the Fillmore East 50yr Tribute
Brandon "Taz" Niederaur Band and Friends
Peach Music Festival
Peach Main Stage
Montage Mountain
Scranton, PA
Friday July 2nd 2021 all

****48kHz/24bit Recording Version.****

set: 01:13:22
d1t01. tuning
d1t02. Statesboro Blues
d1t03. Done Somebody Wrong
d1t04. Stormy Monday
d1t05. You Don't Love Me
d1t06. Hot 'Lanta
d1t07. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
d1t08. Don't Keep Me Wonderin'

Brandon "Taz" Niederauer - guitar
Matt Fox - bass guitar
Matt Godfrey - guitar
Kendall Lentz - drums
Jamey Zebrack - keyboards
Jack Ryan - drums
Gabriel Kelley - vocals, harmonica
Lamar Williams Jr - vocals
Duane Betts- guitar
Drew Smithers - guitar

1:10 pm - 2:25 pm slot (2nd act)

Location: left small production box just left of long box 48 behind mixer enclosure, 15 ft left of ctr.

Mic config:  DinA Kwonbar, Schoeps A20S shock, DPA UA0896 screens, Windtech clamp, Manfrotto 035 super clamp/099b extension pole @ 10ft(clamped on rail tight to mixer enclosure) ~

Source: Neumann KM150(AK50's/LC3's/KM100's)>GAKables xlr>Lunatec V3(w/ Oade Mod)>AES/EBU>Sound Devices 722 @24bit/48kHz

Transfer,editing,mastering & conversion: Sound Devices 722 master file @24bit/48kHz>firewire>Sound Forge Pro 12.1>CD Wave v1.98(tracking)>FLAC24 via TLH v2.7.0(level 8), tag w/Tag Scanner6.1.3, ffp & md5-TLH

Notes: ~ S.F. Pro 12.1 (fades, iZotope master limiter(+3.5db, character +10db) ~
~ Recording, transfer, editing, mastering & conversion by Steven Weld ~
~ Many Thanks to the Band & crew, the venue crew & security for allowing us to record and share the music ~
~ Special thanks to my wife Colleen for all her support during the Festival. Of course thanks to my Peach teammate T. Suraci.