[bittorrent] Doom Flamingo 2021-07-03 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 8 19:49:44 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Doom Flamingo 2021-07-03 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac16
Uploaded by:    sunboy

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sunboy

Doom Flamingo
Peach Music Festival
Peach Main Stage
Montage Mountain
Scranton, PA
Saturday July 3rd 2021 all

set: 01:32:52
d1t01. Hot Wheels
d1t02. F-16
d1t03. Telepathy
d1t04. Lux Noir
d1t05. Touch Of Grey
d1t06. Blade
d1t07. Moonlight
d1t08. Stay
d1t09. Need To Feed
d1t10. Runaway
d1t11. Mad World
d1t12. Replicant*
d1t13. The Best*

*w/ fireworks in the background

8:00 pm - 9:30 pm slot (5th act)

Location: left small production box just left of long box 48 behind mixer enclosure, 15 ft left of ctr.

Mic config:  DinA Kwonbar, Schoeps A20S shock,  DPA UA0896 screens, WindTech Clamp, Manfrotto 035 super clamp/099b extension pole @ 10ft(clamped on rail tight to mixer enclosure) ~

Source: Neumann KM150(AK50's/LC3's/KM100's)>GAKables xlr>Lunatec V3(w/ Oade Mod)>AES/EBU>Sound Devices 722 @24bit/48kHz

Transfer,editing,mastering & conversion: Sound Devices 722 master file @24bit/48kHz>firewire>Sound Forge Pro 12.1>CD Wave v1.98(tracking)>FLAC16 via TLH v2.7.0(level 8), tag w/Tag Scanner6.1.3, ffp & md5-TLH

Notes: ~ S.F. Pro 12.1 (fades, resample highest quality w/ anti-alias filter, POW-r #1 dithering to 44.1/16) ~
~ Editing performed in 24bit/48kHz realm ~
~ Recording, transfer, editing, mastering & conversion by Steven Weld ~
~ Many Thanks to the Band & crew, the venue crew & security for allowing us to record and share the music ~
~ Special thanks to my wife Colleen for all her support during the Festival. Of course thanks to my Peach teammate T. Suraci.