[bittorrent] Umphrey's McGee 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jul 7 23:23:57 UTC 2021

Band:           Umphrey's McGee
Torrent Name:   Umphrey's McGee 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac24
Uploaded by:    sunboy

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sunboy

Umphrey's McGee
Peach Music Festival
Peach Main Stage
Montage Mountain
Scranton, PA
Friday July 2nd 2021 all

****48kHz/24bit Recording Version****

set: 01:52:58
d1t01. Leave Me Las Vegas>
d1t02. The Silent Type
d1t03. Plunger>
d1t04. Looks
d1t05. Hurt Bird Bath*
d1t06. The Floor
d1t07. Speak Up#
d1t08. Dazed & Confused!!
d1t09. Wappy Sprayberry>
d1t10. 1348
d1t11. Glory>
d1t12. Hajimemashite>
d1t13. Glory
d1t14. 40's Theme

* w/ Love Supreme teases
# w/ Dump City teases
!! w/ Kanika Moore - vocals and theatrics. Debut, 1st time played

12:00 am - 2:00 am slot (7th act)

Location: left small production box just left of long box 48 behind mixer enclosure, 15 ft left of ctr.

Mic config:  DinA Kwonbar, Schoeps A20S shock, DPA UA0896 screens, Manfrotto 035 super clamp/099b extension pole @ 10ft(clamped on rail tight to mixer enclosure) ~

Source: Neumann KM150(AK50's/LC3's/KM100's)>GAKables xlr>Lunatec V3(w/ Oade Mod)>AES/EBU>Sound Devices 722 @24bit/48kHz

Transfer,editing,mastering & conversion: Sound Devices 722 master file @24bit/48kHz>firewire>Sound Forge Pro 12.1>CD Wave v1.98(tracking)>FLAC24 via TLH v2.7.0(level 8), tag w/Tag Scanner6.1.3, ffp & md5-TLH

Notes: ~ S.F. Pro 12.1 (fades, iZotope master limiter(+2.5db, character +10db) ~
~ Recording, transfer, editing, mastering & conversion by Steven Weld ~
~ Many Thanks to the Band & crew, the venue crew & security for allowing us to record and share the music ~
~ Special thanks to my wife Colleen for all her support during the Festival. Of course thanks to my Peach teammate T. Suraci.