[bittorrent] Project Logic: DJ Logic, John Medeski, Vernon Reid, MonoNeon & Daru Jones - June 13, 2021 - Ardmore, PA @ Ardmore Music Hall

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 3 11:58:58 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Project Logic: DJ Logic, John Medeski, Vernon Reid, MonoNeon & Daru Jones - June 13, 2021 - Ardmore, PA @ Ardmore Music Hall
Uploaded by:    RBayers

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RBayers

Project Logic: DJ Logic, John Medeski, Vernon Reid, MonoNeon & Daru Jones
June 13, 2021
Ardmore, PA @ Ardmore Music Hall

Shure MV88 > iPhone 7 > Motiv Audio App > WAV > CD Wave Editor (tracking) > FLAC (24/48)
Recorded by Mr. Mountjoy
Except s2t02 patched from Funk It Blog's DJI Osmo Pocket internal audio.

Set One:
01. DJ Logic (solo) >
02. Improv (heavy static) >
03. Improv (heavy static) >
04. Improv >
05. Improv >
06. Improv
07. banter
08. Improv

Set Two:
01. DJ Logic (solo) (heavy static) >
02. Improv >
03. Improv
04. Improv
05. Improv
06. banter
07. Improv

Project Logic:
DJ Logic - turntables
John Medeski - organ & keyboards
Vernon Reid - guitar
MonoNeon - bass
Daru Jones - drums

Note: Mr. Mountjoy's microphone was going out, so there is unfortunately a heavy static on the first half of each set. I was able to patch most of set two from my video recording. The first half of set one is pretty unlistenable, unfortunately, and there are not any other recordings. Set two, tracks 1 and 2 are 16/48, not 24/48.

https://archive.org/details/DJLogic2021-06-13

Here's all the video I was able to capture, stealthily, since the venue shut me down before the show started since I didn't get an email response from Logic's manager in time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYhgtCDHXCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2RijxbagPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjUdB7LojQ