[bittorrent] Blackberry Smoke 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 29 23:39:15 UTC 2021

Band:           Blackberry Smoke
Torrent Name:   Blackberry Smoke 2021-07-02 ~ Peach Music Fest, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA ~ km150.sunboy.flac24
Uploaded by:    sunboy

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sunboy

Blackberry Smoke
Peach Music Festival
Peach Main Stage
Montage Mountain
Scranton, PA
Friday July 2nd 2021 all

****48kHz/24bit Recording Version****

set: 01:29:00
d1t01. intro music
d1t02. Lord Strike Me Dead
d1t03. Run Away From It All
d1t04. Live It Down
d1t05. Waiting For The Thunder
d1t06. Let It Burn
d1t07. Believe You Me
d1t08. Sleeping Dogs
d1t09. Ain't Gonna Wait
d1t10. You Hear Georgia
d1t11. Hey Delilah
d1t12. Ain't Got the Blues
d1t13. All Rise Again
d1t14. Free On The Wing*
d1t15. One Horse Town
d1t16. Southbound^
d1t17. Ain't Much Left Of Me#

* w/ Mountain Jam tease
^ w/ Duane Betts - guitar & Lamar Williams Jr - vocals
# w/ Amazing Grace intro

4:15 pm - 5:45 pm slot (4th act)

Location: left small production box just left of long box 48 behind mixer enclosure, 15 ft left of ctr.

Mic config: DinA Kwonbar, Schoeps A20S shock, DPA UA0896 screens, Windtech clamp, Manfrotto 035 super clamp/099b extension pole @ 10ft(clamped on rail tight to mixer enclosure) ~

Source: Neumann KM150(AK50's/LC3's/KM100's)>GAKables xlr>Lunatec V3(w/ Oade Mod)>AES/EBU>Sound Devices 722 @24bit/48kHz

Transfer,editing,mastering & conversion: Sound Devices 722 master file @24bit/48kHz>firewire>Sound Forge Pro 12.1>CD Wave v1.98(tracking)>FLAC24 via TLH v2.7.0(level 8), tag w/Tag Scanner6.1.3, ffp & md5-TLH

Notes: ~ S.F. Pro 12.1 (fades, normalize to -0.10db) ~
~ Recording, transfer, editing, mastering & conversion by Steven Weld ~
~ Many Thanks to the Band & crew, the venue crew & security for allowing us to record and share the music ~
~ Special thanks to my wife Colleen for all her support during the Festival. Of course thanks to my Peach teammate T. Suraci.