[bittorrent] The Flaming Lips 8-26-21 Pacific Coast Amphitheater, Costa Mesa, CA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 29 18:19:06 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Flaming Lips   8-26-21  Pacific Coast Amphitheater, Costa Mesa, CA
Uploaded by:    Taper Chris

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Taper Chris

The Flaming Lips
8-26-21
Pacific Coast Amphitheater
Costa Mesa, CA

Church Audio CA-11 Cardiods>Ugly Batt. Box>R09 @ 24/28 Downsampled to 16/44.1
Section 4, Row D Seat 1
Taped & Transferred by Chris McGrath (divisionbelled at gmail.com)

First show I've taped in a while so I had to forget something...windscreens.
Wind noise is noticeable at times on & off but more so at the very start of the show.
There's some mic bumps/rustling at the very beginning that are a little rough.
The RAW 24/48 files are archived, if a huge Lips fan who likes editing wanted to
have a go at this contact me & I'll send them over.
I've included a folder of pictures just for reference.
Hope you enjoy :)

Intro

At the Movies on Quaaludes

All We Have Is Now