[bittorrent] Jazz Is Dead 1998-06-06 The Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA (Re-mastered)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 28 19:07:44 UTC 2021

Band:           Jimmy Herring
Torrent Name:   Jazz Is Dead 1998-06-06 The Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA (Re-mastered)
Uploaded by:    dfries

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dfries

Jazz Is Dead
June 6, 1998
The Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA

Track list:

01 Scarlet Begonias
02 Unbroken Chain
03 China Doll
04 Friend of the Devil
05 Blues for Allah
06 Dark Star
07 Terrapin Station Suite
08 Crazy Fingers
09 Blues For Allah Medley - Help on the Way / Slipknot! / Franklin's Tower / Spiral Staircase
10 Truckin' (with St. Stephen jam)
11 Red Baron
12 King Solomon's Marbles

Billy Cobham - drums (Miles Davis, Mahavishnu Orchestra)
Jimmy Herring - guitar (Widespread Panic, Aquarium Rescue Unit, The Dead)
Alphonso Johnson - bass guitar (Weather Report Suite, Bobby and the Midnites)
T. Lavitz - keyboards (Dixie Dregs, Paul Barrere, Jefferson Starship)

Run time: 2 h 18 min 42 sec
Format: FLAC 16 bit/44.1 kHZ and AAC (VBR)

Monaural live sound board mix re-mastered by Dillon Fries (August 2021).

*** This is a re-master of the files uploaded to DIME by "barkndog" (4/29/09).  Not sure if this is the original upload/recorder (Chris, Ira recorded maybe?), but the kick is panned hard right and most of the band is hard left.  I remastered in mono. The tracking and titles were also a little weird.  Thanks for sharing.  I have the ticket stub somewhere.  The previous text is here: ***

"Jazz Is Dead - June 6th, 1998
Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA, US

Lineage: SBD > DAT > ? > CD-R > EAC (secure mode/offset corrected) > wav > FLAC5
Quality: A+

Setlist:

01. Space (5:25)
02. Scarlet (4:54)