[bittorrent] Dave Matthews Band 2021-08-21 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, Md

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 22 05:55:31 UTC 2021

Band:           Dave Matthews Band
Torrent Name:   Dave Matthews Band 2021-08-21 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, Md
Uploaded by:    tbrown4

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tbrown4

Dave Matthews Band
August 21st, 2021
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, Md

Source: AKG C460Bs/CK 63-ULS (Back of pit, inline with stage left stack, ~10-12' on stand)->Kind Kables->Naiant LittleBox->Segue Dogstar Silver-Clad Interconnect->Edirol R-09HR (24 bit/48 kHz)
Transfer: SDHC -> PC
Processing: Fade in, fade out & tracking using SoundForge 11.0
Conversion: WAV -> Flac Level 8 using Trader's Little Helper
Recorded by: Tim Brown (timothydavidbrown at gmail.com)

********* PLEASE SPREAD, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE SOURCE INFO *********
****** DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR A PROFIT BY ANY MEANS ******

01. Intro
02. One Sweet World
03. Seek Up
04. Sweet
05. So Right
06. Do You Remember
07. Why I Am
08. Crush
09. Time of the Season
10. Tripping Billies
11. The Only Thing
12. So Damn Lucky
13. Gravedigger
14. Drive In Drive Out
15. Say Goodbye
16. Louisiana Bayou
17. Write A Song
18. Cornbread
19. Ants Marching
20. Encore Break
21. Crash Into Me
22. All Along the Watchtower

Notes:
Thanks to Josh for the tickets. FedEx overnight is a very reliable service.
Thanks to Jess & Phil for driving.
Shout outs to Matt & Heather.

Just after One Sweet World began, security asked me to move over to the far right. I politely declined. I compromised by lowering the stand ~2'. I inched it back to ~12' by Tripping Billies.

The stand took a direct hit from a very tall bro. His bro pushed him at the beginning of Ants Marching. It was his first show and lucky for him Twisted Tea was sponsoring him for the evening. Congrats bros, you are absolute douche nozzles. The stand toppled over a bit but was caught by our neighbors, Sheila & company (I think?). The stand was back up and stable within a few seconds. Everyone else around was awesome and made for an enjoyable pit experience.

Erin, thanks for being the best show buddy. 18 years;)