[bittorrent] Al Schnier & Rob Derhak - 2001/11/13 - Visulite Theater - Charlotte, NC

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 8 20:28:55 UTC 2021

Band:           moe. side projects
Torrent Name:   Al Schnier & Rob Derhak - 2001/11/13 - Visulite Theater - Charlotte, NC
Uploaded by:    boilerinthebasement

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boilerinthebasement

Al Schnier & Rob Derhak
11-13-01
Visulite Theater - Charlotte, NC

Source: DSBD
Transfer: CD > EAC > WAV > Audacity > TLH > FLAC
Taper Unknown
Extracted & Seeded by Bill Graves

1. // Moth
2. Low
3. Summer O I
4. Me & Pat & Bill & You
5. Jazz Wank >
6. Buster
7. Calling Jim
8. Tambourine
9. Jam
10. Captain America
11. Understand
12. St. Augustine >
13. Opium

~ Encore ~
14. Crowd / Banter
15. Backwoods

Notes:
- Start of Moth is clipped.
- Some pops in Jazz Wank.
- I came across this show while liquidating my CD collection. It seems otherwise currently uncirculated so I figure it's ok.

This show is a Boiler in the Basement Installment -
http://boilerinthebasementmusic.wordpress.com/

Archive Link: https://archive.org/details/alschnier2001-11-13