[bittorrent] The Black Crowes 2013-04-21 Nashville, TN Busman BSC-1 - 24 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Aug 4 18:30:44 UTC 2021

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   The Black Crowes 2013-04-21 Nashville, TN Busman BSC-1 - 24 bit
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

The Black Crowes
Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN
April 21, 2013

** 24 BIT **

Source:  Busman BSC-1 omnis > t-mod Fostex FR-2LE @ 24 bit/44.1 kHz
Mastering:  .WAV > iZotope RX7 Advanced v7.01.315 (De-click) > Sound Forge Pro 14.0 Build 130 [minor edits, normalize, & fades, Boz Digital Labs T-Bone plug-in (slant EQ)] > CDWav
(tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 6.0.35 (tagging)
Location:  Right side under balcony lip, mics head high for the main set, then @ 7' for the encore
Recorded by:  Jeremy Hunsaker
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist: (2:27:44)
01 Crowd/Intro
02 Soul Singing
03 Hotel Illness
04 Welcome To The Goodtimes
05 Whoa Mule (1)(4)
06 Feelin' Alright (1)(2)(3)
07 Thorn In My Pride
08 Cash On The Barrelhead (1)(6)
09 The Garden Gate (1)(4)
10 My Heart's Killing Me (1)
11 Deep River Blues (1)(7)
12 All Along The Way (8)
13 Someday Past The Sunset (9)
14 East Virginia Blues (10)
15 Lips That Lie
16 The Last Place That Love Lives (10)
17 Oh, The Rain (10)
18 The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (5)(10)
19 What Is Home?
20 Drivin' Wheel
21 Shine Along (11)
22 Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (11)
23 Encore Break
- Encore -
24 Poor Elijah/Tribute To Johnson
25 That's How Strong My Love Is (1)(2)
26 Boomer's Story (1)(2)

Per Crowesbase.com
(1) With Sam Bush - mandolin
(2) With Audley Freed - guitar
(3) Rich - lead vocals
(4) Jackie Greene - banjo
(5) Jackie Green - organ
(6) Chuck Mead - lead vocals
(7) Jackie Greene - lead vocals, with Chris and Sally & Sarah only
(8) Rich - solo acoustic
(9) Chris - solo acoustic
(10) Chris, Rich, and Jackie only, with Old Crow Medicine Show
(11) With all of the guests

Chris Robinson – lead Vocals, harp, & guitar
Rich Robinson - guitars & backing vocals
Jackie Greene – guitars, banjo, organ, & backing vocals
Adam MacDougall – keyboards
Sven Pipien – bass & backing vocals
Steve Gorman – drums & percussion

Show notes:
Acoustic show, one set.
"Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" and "That's How Strong My Love Is" were played for the first time.

Taper notes:
Ryman security are fucking Nazi douchebag assholes; at first they weren't going to let me in ("no backpacks") - had to call Boa. No tapers' section and the SBD cage is at the back of
the venue, so I had to tape from my seats (which were to the side under the lip of the balcony on Rich's side), but you can hear everyone pretty cleanly.  Then they wouldn't let me put
my mics any higher than head height so as "not to obstruct other's views (!!!!)".  At one point during "Hotel Illness" they were gonna make me move my rig, because the usher escorted
us to the wrong seats (one row off; thankfully the seat owners agreed to just sit in our seats to keep me from having to move everything mid-song). When my other rig died (batteries)
I raised the stand for the encore, which cut down on the chattiness a bit, but for real it was just a chatty crowd and the Ryman is all wood and so acoustically sound that a whisper
gets amplified...

Mastering notes:
I want to personally "thank" the "fucking hippie kid" (Jeremy's description) and his girlfriend for screaming constantly throughout the show. Lowering those to reasonable levels was a
lot of fun.  As Jeremy says, "I hope they've since choked to death on tofu and patchouli."