[bittorrent] Little Feat, Jones Beach Amphitheater, Wantagh, NY 1989-07-15 Remastered.Flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Aug 2 17:34:11 UTC 2021

Band:           Little Feat
Torrent Name:   Little Feat, Jones Beach Amphitheater, Wantagh, NY    1989-07-15 Remastered.Flac16
Uploaded by:    joe-beacon

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/joe-beacon

Little Feat, Jones Beach Amphitheater, Wantagh, NY    1989-07-15 Remastered
Melissa Etheridge opened

Radio Broadcast (WBAB ) > Sony Boombox

Master Tapes > Nak Dragon > Sony SBM1 > Exitgy Soundcard > Cool Edit > Master Files > Adobe Audition > Ozone > Traders Little Helper

Didn't Have Tickets For This Show But At Jones Beach You Can Hang In The Parking Lot And Hear The Show So That's What We Went Their To Do .
Didn't Know They Were Broadcasting It So I Didn't Have Tapes Or A Deck.
I Used A Boombox And Crappy Tapes I Had In My Truck Which I Recorded Over Other Music.

Setlist :
01-Intro
02-Fat Man In The Bathtub (Signal Kicks Out For 9 Seconds @ 1:39 Sound Get A Little Fuzzy)
03-All That You Dream
04-Rocket In My Pocket
05-Business As Usual
06-Long Time
07-One Clear Moment (@ 2:07-4 Second Glitch)
08-Listen To Your Heart
09-Changin' Luck
10-Cajun Girl
11-Rad Gumbo
12-Hate To Lose Your Lovin'
13-Oh Atlanta
14-Down On The Farm (Cuts Out @ 2:33) (Due To Tape Stopped Working)
Cold Cold Cold (Missing)  (Due To Tape Stopped Working)
15-Rock & Roll Doctor
16-Old Folks Boogie
17-Let It Roll
18-Dixie Chicken (Tape Flip @ 9:50 )