[bittorrent] Govt Mule Lawn At hite River ST Park Indianapolis Indiana June 23 2019 Two Sources

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jun 29 16:43:52 UTC 2019

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Govt Mule Lawn At hite River ST Park Indianapolis Indiana June 23 2019 Two Sources
Uploaded by:    RoyFan1

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RoyFan1

Govt Mule
Lawn At White River ST Park
Sunday June 23 2019

Equipment AT853>Niant Tinybox>Sony PCM 10
AKGCK1/AKG61ULS>SD Mix Pre6

Taped 5th Row 4 Seats Right Of Center

So this isnt my best recording as you have to hit record to capture something. Luckely I run the sony as back up however due to A Storm Coming In I ended that early as I didnt want to be tearing down all my  gear in the rain. So what you have here is mixed sources. However there is a three song gap where neither source is recording.

AT853 Source
1 World Boss
2 Bad Man Walking
3 Inside Outside woman Blues
4 Steppin' Lightly
5 Banks Of The Deep End
6 Stratus w Karl Denson
7 Beautifully Broken
8 Slackjaw Jezebel
9 John The Revelator Fade Out (with Karl Denson) (and Chris Littlefield
10 Fools Moon (Missing)
11 Effigy W/ Folsom Prison Blues Jam (Missing)
AKG Recording
12 Going Out West (Last Minute)
13 Come On Into My Kitchen
14 Look ON Yonder Wall