[bittorrent] Ratdog-Scranton Cultural Center, Scranton, PA 2002-03-10(New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omni Capsules>Sony D8 Dat Master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jun 28 22:16:59 UTC 2019

Band:           Ratdog
Torrent Name:   Ratdog-Scranton Cultural Center,Scranton,PA 2002-03-10(New Source-Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omni Capsules>Sony D8 Dat Master)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Ratdog-Scranton Cultural Center,Scranton,PA 2002-03-10

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP2 Omni Capsules>Sony D8 Dat Master>2 Sont 60 Meter DDS Dat Tapes(1 For Each Set)>

Sony PCM R-300 Home Dat Deck(PlaybacK)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac level 8.

Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker,1st Row Balcony.

Setlist:

Set I:

Bass/Drums > Jam > Jack Straw > Bird Song > Memphis Blues > Little Red Rooster > The Winners > It's All Over Now > Liberty
Set II:

Blackbird@, Me and My Uncle@, When I Paint My Masterpiece@ > New Speedway Boogie > Ramble On Rose > Samson and Delilah > Bass/Drums > Bird Song > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Two Djinn > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower
E: The Weight

Show with DJ Logic (Turntables)
DJ Logic sat out "Rooster" and "Blackbird" through "Ramble On"
"Other One" teases out of first set "Bird Song"
Bob on tambourine during "Samson"
First "The Weight"