[bittorrent] 2001-09-08 Urbana, IL - Canopy Club (Nakamichi CM300/CP-1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jun 28 17:50:56 UTC 2019

Band:           Yonder Mountain String Band
Torrent Name:   2001-09-08 Urbana, IL - Canopy Club (Nakamichi CM300/CP-1)
Uploaded by:    chocobot

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/chocobot

===========================
Yonder Mountain String Band
===========================

September 8, 2001

Canopy Club
Urbana, IL

Recorded: Audience, F.O.B., center, 25 feet from the stage,;Nakamichi 300/CP-1 cardioids -> Sony SBM-1 @44.1K-> Sony D-8-> DAT master;Transfer: DAT master-> Fostex D-5-> via SP/DIF optical-> Soundblaster X7-> USB-> iMac using Audacity-> FLAC;Taper: Michael Frasca;Transfer: Michael Frasca

Metadata: Peace of Mind, Rabbit in a Log, Left Me in a Hole, Forty Miles from Denver, Mental Breakdown, No Expectations, Let Me Fall, Granny Wontcha Smoke Some Marijuana, Mason's Children,  Granny Wontcha Smoke Some Marijuana, Brown Mountain Light, Mother's Only Son, In the Woods with the Munchies, Traffic Jam, Morning Dew, Polka on the Banjo, Traffic Jam, Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me, Dominated Love Slave

Disc 1 of 2   (60:17)
FIRST SET
01. Peace of Mind
02. Rabbit in a Log
03. Left Me in a Hole
04. Forty Miles from Denver
05. Mental Breakdown
06. No Expectations
07. Let Me Fall

Disc 2 of 2   (67:54)
SECOND SET
08. Granny Wontcha Smoke Some Marijuana >
09. Mason's Children >
10. Granny Wontcha Smoke Some Marijuana
11. Brown Mountain Light
12. Mother's Only Son
13. In the Woods with the Munchies (1) >
14. Traffic Jam (1) >
15. Morning Dew (1) >
16. Polka on the Banjo (1) >
17. Traffic Jam (1)

ENCORE
18. Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me
19. Dominated Love Slave

1- with Naom Pickelny (banjo) and Dan Broder (guitar) of Waffle Hoss.

Total Time is 2:08:11.

NOTES:

- Waffle Hoss opened.

- Naom Pickelny (banjo) and Dan Broder (guitar) of Waffle Hoss sat in on the end of the Second Set.

'Lordy, I hope there are tapes.'