[bittorrent] Phish-(Remaster)-Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA 2000-09-15 Nakamichi 300 Mics >Sony D8 Dat Master)(Please See Comments)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jun 21 00:38:02 UTC 2019

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish-(Remaster)-Hershey Park Stadium,Hershey,PA 2000-09-15 Nakamichi 300 Mics >Sony D8 Dat Master)(Please See Comments)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Phish-Hershey Park Stadium,Hershey,PA 2000-09-15(Remaster)

Source:Nakamichi 300 Mics W/CP1 Cardioids>Sony D8 Dat Master>Sony 90 Meter DDS Dat Tape>Sony PCM R-300

Home Dat Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Audacity.Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.

Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By Dave Boedicker,Official Taper Section.

Setlist:

Set I:

First Tube, Gotta Jibboo, Corrine Corrina, Birds of a Feather, Windora Bug, Run Like an Antelope*, Golgi Apparatus, Bittersweet Motel

Set II:

Piper, Lizards, Tube, When the Circus Comes, Character Zero E: Possum

Comment
* with Tom Marshall (on rye rye rocco..)

Notes:

1)The Left Channel Was Slightly Lower Than The Right Channel On The Dat master,So I Used Audacity To Boost The Left Channel.

2)So After I Originally Posted This Show,There Were A Few Comments In The Comments Section of BT.etree Mentioning That The Show

Was "A Little Loud" Or That The Recording Levels Were A Litle Bit High.So I Decided To Go Back And Remaster The Hershey

Show That I Originally Posted,Since I Still Had The Raw Files Still On My Hard Drive.I Used Audacity And From Every Song

That I Tracked,I Did Not Notice The Recording Levels Go Anywhere Past +0.So Here Is The Remaster.Feel Free To Comment On How

This One Compares To The Origianl If You Want.

Enjoy!!!