[bittorrent] Donna The Buffalo @ The Purple Fiddle Thomas WV 2019-05-26 matrix

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jun 19 15:17:10 UTC 2019

Band:           Donna the Buffalo
Torrent Name:   Donna The Buffalo @ The Purple Fiddle Thomas WV 2019-05-26 matrix
Uploaded by:    capnhook53

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/capnhook53

Donna The Buffalo
The Purple Fiddle
Thomas WV
2019-05-26 Sunday
78'F  68%RH

Source: (1) BSCS-L >  Apogee Minime Rev. B > Edirol OCM R-44
        (2) JB-mod NAK CM-300 (CP-3's) > Edirol OCM R-44
        (3) SBD > Tascam DR-22WL
Sound Engineer : John Bright
Location : Clamped to shelf 8' from stage
Transfer: Audacity > r8brain > CD Wave > TLH
Recorded and matrixed by capnhook
hooknshark at gmail.com

d1t01 -intro-
d1t02 The Good Stuff
d1t03 Swing That Thing
d1t04 Funky Side
d1t05 -banter-
d1t06 Look Both Ways
d1t07 Heaven And The Earth
d1t08 If You Only Could
d1t09 It's A New Day
d1t10 -song intro-
d1t11 Motor
d1t12 -banter-
d1t13 Tides Of Time
d1t14 -song intro-
d1t15 West Virginia Rastafari
d1t16 -tuning-
d1t17 I Like To Do My Thing
d1t18 Biggie K
d1t19 -hey Jordy-
d2t01 Little Wing
d2t02 Mrs. Maudry
d2t03 Rockin' Horse
d2t04 -tuning-
d2t05 Blue Sky
d2t06 -thanks Angelo-
d2t07 Positive Friction
d2t08 -banter-
d2t09 I Won't Be Looking Back
d2t10 -song request-
d2t11 Seems To Want To Hurt This Time
d2t12 -thanks-
d2t13 The Ones You Love
d2t14 -new record out on 2 out of the 4 failed formats-
d3t01 Forty Days And Forty Nights
d3t02 -encore crowd-

encores:

d3t03 I Believe
d3t04 Everyday
d3t05 -outtro-

Jeb Puryear - "Alright we got a request for this one,
 somebody wanted to hear 'It's A New Day.'"

Tara Nevins - "Can we get some glasses with ice, and icewater
 up here, and some glasses with shots of tequila?"

Never For Sale.
Please support artists that allow taping by buying merchandise & attending shows.

Jeb Puryear - Electric Guitar, Vocals
Tara Nevins - Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle, Accordion, Scrubboard, Tambourine
David McCracken - B3, Clavinet
Mark Raudabaugh - Drums
Angelo Paradiso - Bass

Photos courtesy of Tim Redmond and Ericka Samuels.

https://www.donnathebuffalo.com
https://purplefiddle.com