[bittorrent] Gov't Mule 2019-06-15 Bethel Woods Bethel, NY Woodstock Set Beyer Dynamic CK930

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jun 17 15:52:21 UTC 2019

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule 2019-06-15 Bethel Woods Bethel, NY Woodstock Set Beyer Dynamic CK930
Uploaded by:    nak700

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nak700

Gov't Mule
Mountain Jam
Mountain Stage
Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts
Bethel, NY
June 15, 2019
11:45 PM

Woodstock Tribute set (with John Molo replacing an ill Matt Abts on drums)

Source: BeyerDynamic CK930>Sound Devices Mix Pre 6 24/28
Location: SBD, DFC, Stand at 6 feet
Transfer: SD card>Adobe Audition 3.0>CDwav>Flac16
Taper: Tony Suraci

Set:

Intro
Freedom (Richie Havens cover) (with Tato Melgar)
Jingo (Santana cover) (with Tato Melgar)
Eyesight to the Blind (Sonny Boy Williamson cover)
Play Video
See Me, Feel Me (The Who cover)
I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes (Ten Years After cover)
Play Video
This Wheel's on Fire (The Band cover) (with Lukas Nelson)
Dark Star (Grateful Dead cover) (with Lukas Nelson) (also with Tato Melgar)
Find the Cost of Freedom (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young cover) (with Lukas Nelson)
Mr. Soul (Buffalo Springfield cover) (with Lukas Nelson)
I Put a Spell on You (Screamin’ Jay Hawkins cover) (Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute)
Piece of My Heart (Big Brother & The Holding Company cover) (Janis Joplin tribute with Arleigh Kincheloe)
I Want to Take You Higher (Sly & the Family Stone cover) (with Arleigh & Jackson… more )
With a Little Help From My Friends (The Beatles cover) (Joe Cocker version; with the Better-Half Singers)

Encore:

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (The Jimi Hendrix Experience cover)