[bittorrent] Tedeschi Trucks Band 2019-06-16 Tokyo AKG C1000S toshi master 24 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jun 17 00:50:59 UTC 2019

Band:           Tedeschi Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Tedeschi Trucks Band 2019-06-16 Tokyo AKG C1000S toshi master 24 bit
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Tokyo Dome City Hall
Tokyo, Japan
June 16, 2019

** 24 BIT **

Source:  AKG C1000S > Zoom H4n Pro @ 24 bit/48 kHz
Mastering:  .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 299 [iZotope Mastering Suite (declick); minor edits, normalize, & fades] > CDWav (tracking) > Trader's
Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 6.0.30 (tagging)
Location:  Row 10, center - mics 6' high
Recorded by:  toshi
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist: (2:09:56)
01 Crowd
02 Signs, High Times
03 Part Of Me
04 Right On Time (1)
05 When Will I Begin?
06 Keep On Growing
07 Key To The Highway (2)
08 Swamp Raga >
09 Midnight In Harlem
10 I Want More
11 Leaving Trunk (2) >
12 Volunteered Slavery (2)
13 Hard Case
14 Angel From Montgomery >
15 Sugaree
16 Bound For Glory
17 Encore Break
- Encore -
18 Made Up Mind (3)
19 With A Little Help From My Friends
20 Outro

(1) Susan & Mike - co-lead vocals
(2) Mike - lead vocals
(3) Susan & Mark - co-lead vocals

Derek Trucks - guitar
Susan Tedeschi - lead vocals & guitar
Tyler Greenwell - drums & percussion
J.J. Johnson - drums & percussion
Brandon Boone - bass
Gabe Dixon - keyboards & backing vocals
Mike Mattison - backing vocals & acoustic guitar
Mark Rivers - backing vocals
Alecia Chakour - backing vocals
Kebbi Williams - saxophone
Elizabeth Lea - trombone
Ephraim Owens - trumpet

Toshi's Notes:
Unexpectedly, the venue talked to me, saying recording is not allowed, while I was setting up the rig. They insisted and I was desperate, but then there
was another taper and he jumped in and helped me getting through it.

Big thanks goes to taper 1046 for helping me work with the venue.

Despite that challenge, bringing the full rig was a right choice after all.