[bittorrent] Phish l Chaifetz Arena, St Louis MO l 2019-06-12 l Telefunken M60 9624

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jun 13 23:44:26 UTC 2019

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish l Chaifetz Arena, St Louis MO l 2019-06-12 l Telefunken M60 9624
Uploaded by:    bonobeats

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/bonobeats

Chaifetz Arena
St. Louis, MO
2019-06-12

SOURCE: Telefunken M60 (hypers, DFC 60' from stage, 5.5')>SD MixPre 6 (9624)
LINEAGE: SDHC>Reaper (normalize & fades)>CD Wave (track & flac)>Mp3Tag>TLH

***recorded by Dane Bono***

SET 1: Chalk Dust Torture, The Moma Dance, Waves > Bouncing Around the Room, Undermind, Heavy Things, Roggae, We Are Come to Outlive Our Brains, Funky Bitch, Set Your Soul Free, Run Like an Antelope

SET 2: Gloria[1], Loving Cup > Twist, About to Run[1], Mr. Completely > Light > Waste, Suzy Greenberg

ENCORE: Farmhouse, First Tube

[1] Debut