[bittorrent] Bruce Hornsby: 2004-08-23: House of Blues, N. Myrtle Beach, SC_2019 transfer and remaster

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jun 4 00:20:59 UTC 2019

Band:           Bruce Hornsby
Torrent Name:   Bruce Hornsby: 2004-08-23: House of Blues, N. Myrtle Beach, SC_2019 transfer and remaster
Uploaded by:    jadedphan

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jadedphan

****2019 Dat Transfer and Remaster Version****

Bruce Hornsby
08-23-2004
House of Blues
Myrtle Beach, SC

taped, transferred, and edited by jadedphan <durhambrian at hotmail.com>

**original master tapes had some over-driven (distortion) spots towards the
end of the recording, but it was a good show, a decent recording for the most
parts, and the best I can remember I was the only stand there**

Source:
even with soundboard-just right of center, on 6' stand
(even with FOH engineer's head):

Schoeps MK4 -> KC5 -> CMC6 -> Apogee AD1000 -> Sony D7 @ 44.1kHz

Transfer: DA-30 MKII -> via coax -> SD 744t

01. Children of Zion ->
02. Candy Mountain Run
03. Gonna Be Some Changes Made
04. banter
05. Mandolin Rain ->
06. Betcha by Golly Wow
07. banter
08. piano noodling ->
09. Country Doctor ->
10. banter
11. Defenders of the Flag
12. banter
13. Long Tall Cool One -> Jungle Love Tease -> Sunny Tribute (sing along)
14. banter
15. The End of the Innocence
16. banter
17. Harbor Lights*
18. banter
19. Tango King
20. banter
21. Hooray for Tom
22. Resting Place
23. banter
24. piano jam ->
25. The Way It Is
26. band intros

27. Encore Break:

28. Great Divide -> Jungle Love Tease  ->
29. Dear Prudence jam ->
30. Great Divide

Entire Show with R.S. Hornsby on guitar.
* - Harbor Lights with Rick Carlisle on piano