[bittorrent] jgb1982-11-07.138210.aud.peters.zombiwoof.flac16 (Early-Late)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 30 05:42:01 UTC 2017

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   jgb1982-11-07.138210.aud.peters.zombiwoof.flac16 (Early-Late)
Uploaded by:    greendude

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/greendude

Jerry Garcia Band
Tower Theater
Philadelphia PA
Nov 7 1982

Jerry Garcia - Guitar/vox
John Kahn - Bass
Melvin Seals - Keyboards
Greg Errico - Drums
DeeDee Dickerson - vox
Jaclyn LaBranch - vox

Early Show: 80:05

01. How Sweet It Is 9:12
02. They Love Each Other 7:49
03. I Second That Emotion 11:15
04. Valerie 7:34
05. Mystery Train 8:53
06. Love In The Afternoon 9:44
07. Dear Prudence 13:04
08. Deal 9:40
09. Run For The Roses 4:54

Late Show: 78:17

01. How Sweet It Is 8:26
02. Catfish John 12:15
03. Mission In The Rain 11:18
04. Simple Twist Of Fate// 13:11
  *Let It Rock (missing?)*
05. Run For The Roses 5:13
06. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 9:14
07. Tangled Up In Blue 11:07
08. Midnight Moonlight 8:13

Sony D6C(NAK mics)>Master cassette>JVC TD-R462>Audacity>TLH Flac8

Tape paused between some tracks. Fade out after 04.set 2. Jerry site says "Let It Rock" was played in
late show, seems to be missing.

Taper: Dave Peters

So the story goes: I answered an ad on Craigslist for 500 free Grateful Dead tapes.
On picking them up from the taper, I'm also informed he and a friend recorded other bands through the 70's.
These were never circulated, and deemed inferior in quality.
When I inquired about digitizing his masters, he laughingly obliged.
Most of the old Ampex and BASF tapes are in poor shape, several completely off the spool, and many squealing badly.
I will be attempting to bake some of them.
I will be presenting the ones of superior quality only, out of the initial batch he loaned me.
I do believe these shows will be lovingly embraced by the Dime community, and will be shared here exclusively.
Zombiwoof to Dime 2017 series