[bittorrent] jgb1975-04-11.138207.aud.peters.zombiwoof.flac16 (Early)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 30 05:22:32 UTC 2017

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   jgb1975-04-11.138207.aud.peters.zombiwoof.flac16 (Early)
Uploaded by:    greendude

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/greendude

Legion of Mary
Tower Theater
Philadelphia PA
April 11 1975
Early show

Jerry Garcia - Guitar/vox
John Kahn - Bass
Merl Saunders - Keyboards/vox
Martin Fierro - Sax/flute
Ron Tutt - Drums

100:26

01.Tore Up Over You 11:50
02.Favela 10:14
03.I Feel Like Dynamite 11:37
04.Last Train From Poor Valley 8:53
05.Tough Mama 8:42
06.Mystery Train 11:10
07.Expressway (To Your Heart) 11:44
08.People Make The World Go Round 4:03
09.I Second That Emotion 15:24
10.The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 8:49

Sony TC-126(F99S mic)>Master cassette>JVC TD-R462>Audacity>TLH Flac8

Tape paused between some tracks.

Taper: Dave Peters

So the story goes: I answered an ad on Craigslist for 500 free Grateful Dead tapes.
On picking them up from the taper, I'm also informed he and a friend recorded other bands through the 70's.
These were never circulated, and deemed inferior in quality.
When I inquired about digitizing his masters, he laughingly obliged.
Most of the old Ampex and BASF tapes are in poor shape, several completely off the spool, and many squealing badly.
I may be attempting to bake some of them, as a last resort.
I will be presenting the ones of superior quality only, out of the initial batch he loaned me.
This show had sqeaky hubs, but it did not bleed into the audio.
I do believe these shows will be lovingly embraced by the Dime community, and will be shared here exclusively.
Zombiwoof to Dime 2017 series.