[bittorrent] Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio W/ Roosevelt Collier 2017-04-20 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 26 20:01:07 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio W/ Roosevelt Collier 2017-04-20 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL    Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio W/ Roosevelt Collier
2017-04-20
Wanee Music Festival
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One:

01 Victor The Stuntman (Band Intros)
02 Unknown
03 Saved By The Same Thing
04 Unknown Instrumental
05 Outer Space
06 Unknown

Roosevelt Collier
Brian Tate / Bass
Tom Damon / Drums
Bobby Lee Rodgers / Guitar/ Vox

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros