[bittorrent] Govt Mule 2017-04-22 Wanee Music Festival Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 26 15:13:51 UTC 2017

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Govt Mule 2017-04-22 Wanee Music Festival Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park Live Oak, FL   Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Govt Mule
2017-04-22
Wanee Music Festival
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

01 Crowd - Intro
02 World Boss —>
03 Mother Earth
04 About To Rage
05 Trane
06 Eternity's Breath —>
07 St. Stephen' Jam —>
08 Forsaken Savior
09 Larger Than Life —>
10 Doing It To Death (Hottentot' Tease)
11 Revolution Come, Revolution Go  —> #
12 Freeway Jam ^
13 When Doves Cry —>
14 Beautifully Broken —>
15 When Doves Cry Reprise
16 Effigy —>
17 Hey Joe —>
18 Effigy' Reprise —>

# Debut
^Jack Pearson

Band Members:

Warren Haynes - Guitar & Vocals
Matt Abts - Drums
Danny Louis - Keyboards, Background Vocals
Jorgen Carlsson - Bass

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros