[bittorrent] JJ Grey & Mofro April 21, 2017 Wanee Music Festival Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Apr 25 21:24:52 UTC 2017

Band:           Mofro
Torrent Name:   JJ Grey & Mofro April 21, 2017 Wanee Music Festival Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park Live Oak, FL   Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

JJ Grey & Mofro
April 21, 2017
Wanee Music Festival
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

01 Lochaloosa
02 Country Ghetto
03 Brighter Days
04 Every Minute
05 Gal Youngin
06 Everything Is A Song
07 Hide & Seek
08 The Sweetest Thing
09 How Junior Got His Head Put Out
10 Ho Cake
11 Lazy Fo' Acre
12 Orange Blossoms
13 The Sun Is Shining Down
14 Ol' Glory

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros