[bittorrent] Cody & Luther Dickinson & The Freight Train Band 2017-04-19 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Apr 25 18:55:22 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Cody & Luther Dickinson & The Freight Train Band 2017-04-19 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL    Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Cody & Luther Dickinson & The Freight Train Band
2017-04-19
Wanee Music Festival
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

One Set:
Mushroom Stage

01 The Trucks Family Introduction
02 Hot Lanta’ —>
03 Trouble No More
04 Unknown
05 Every Day Will Be Like A Holiday
06 Statesboro Blues
07 Dreams *
08 Butch Trucks Banter
09 Up The Line
10 Jessica
11 Jam …fix left and right
12 Ophelia
13 Band Intros fdgfgfdgfgfgf  FIX
14 Compared To What ^
15 In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (Band Outros)
16 Wanee Banter

Encore:

17 Whipping Post

* Jr. Mack - Guitar / Vocals
^ Ben Sparaco / Guitar

The Band:

Cody Dickinson / Guitar
Luther Dickinson / Guitar
Melody Trucks / Vocals
Vaylor Trucks / Guitar / Vocals
Bruce Katz / Katz
Matt Walker / Bass
Justin Headly / Drums
Garret Dawson / Percussion
Damon Fowler / Guitar
Heather Gillus / Guitar

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros