[bittorrent] Leftover Salmon (Performing The Music Of Neil Young) 2017-04-20 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Apr 25 16:28:57 UTC 2017

Band:           Leftover Salmon
Torrent Name:   Leftover Salmon (Performing The Music Of Neil Young) 2017-04-20 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL    Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Leftover Salmon (Performing The Music Of Neil Young)
2017-04-20
Wanee Music Festival
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

One Set:
Mushroom Stage

01 Intro
02 Comes A Time
03 Heart Of Gold
04 Out On The Weekend
05 Banter
06 Cowgirl In The Sand
07 Are You Ready For The Country
08 420 Long Years
09 Look Out For My Love (Band Intros)
10 Old Man
11 There’s A World
12 Alabama —>
13 Down By The River *

* Bobby Lee Rodgers

Leftover Salmon Is:

Vince Herman - acoustic guitar, vocals
Drew Emmitt - mandolin, electric guitar, Fiddle, vocals
Greg Garrison - bass, vocals
Andy Thorn - banjo, vocals
Alwyn Robinson - drums
Erik Deustch - keys

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros