[bittorrent] Bob Weir & The Campfire Band 2017-04-22 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Apr 25 13:39:34 UTC 2017

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Bob Weir & The Campfire Band 2017-04-22 Wanee Music Festival Live Oak, FL    Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Bob Weir & The Campfire Band
2017-04-22
Wanee Music Festival
Live Oak, FL

Telefunken M-60 > Tascam DR-680 MKI (16/48) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One (Acoustic)

01 Two Djinn —> (Solo)
02 Corrinna —> (Solo)
03 Two Djinn  (Solo)
04 Trey Intro - Tuning
05 Deep Elem Blues  —> ^
06 Friend of the Devil ^
07 Bird Song ^
08 Miss You ^
09 Million Reasons ^

(Campfire Band)

10 Darkest Hour
11 Ghost Towns
12 Cottonwood Lullaby
13 Shakedown St. —>
14 Minglewood Blues
15 Jack Straw

Set Two (Campfire Band)

16 Dark Star —>
17 Playing In The Band —>
18 Eyes of the World —>
19 The Other One
20 Morning Dew
21 Crowd

Encore:

22 Not Fade Away —>
23 Ripple

^ Trey Anastasio

Thanks to Bob Weir for the guest spot. Other versions to be released at a later date…

The Band Is:

Bob Weir
Steve Kimock
Jon Shaw
Bryan Devendorf
Josh Kaufman
Scott Devendorf

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros