[bittorrent] MMW - Student Union, University Of Arizona, Tucson, AZ - 1997-04-08.unknown.fixed+retracked.87065.t-flac16 [The Shack Project - TSP1997#6] **ID3 TAGGED FILESET** ~ 20 YEARS AGO!
noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 16 03:35:27 UTC 2017
Band: Medeski, Martin & Wood
Torrent Name: MMW - Student Union, University Of Arizona, Tucson, AZ - 1997-04-08.unknown.fixed+retracked.87065.t-flac16 [The Shack Project - TSP1997#6] **ID3 TAGGED FILESET** ~ 20 YEARS AGO!
Uploaded by: duggy
Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/duggy
If the link to this show does not work, it was probably removed for
Description / text file:
Medeski Martin & Wood
Student Union, University Of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Tuesday, April 08, 1997
Source: Unknown Mics> DAT> CD> TopperDAW> DP4.5> FLAC.
CD's were received in a trade many years ago from the taper at the show.
NOTES (Sept 4/2007):
FLAC > WavLab 4.0 > SHNTOOL (SBEs) > FLACFrontend Level 8
- fixed SBEs throughout entire fileset
- retracked much of the show (see original textfile for comparison)
- renamed files to etree standards
- new ffp & txt files included and shntool ouput
by dug (rshannon AT unb DOT ca)
Minor update to ID tags
by dug (mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com) - April 14/2017
- added Album Art
- identified Nocturne Improv (d2t04)
Disc 1 (Set One)
01. [09:03] - Start/Stop* >
02. [05:53] - Open Improv >
03. [08:23] - Hip Chops*
04. [11:36] - Disrobe*
05. [01:33] - 'Crowd / Billy Speaks'
06. [11:59] - Just Like I Pictured It*
07. [10:51] - Latin Shuffle* >
08. [02:04] - Bass Solo
Disc 2 (Set Two)
01. [10:12] - Fast Clicks* >
02. [09:56] - Improv >
03. [02:43] - Open Improv >
04. [03:15] - Nocturne Improv*^ >
05. [10:11] - Everyday People*
06. [01:10] - 'Billy/Crowd'
07. [07:41] - Bubblehouse
08. [01:22] - 'Crowd / Billy Speaks'
- Encore -
09. [06:24] - Crosstown Traffic
* first known performance
^ an embryonic version of the COMBUSTICATION tune, Nocturne
d1t07 very tiny click @ 00:27
d2t01 fades in
d2t08 slight cut @ 00:56
Traders Little Helper used for creating checksums:
- FLAC ST5 & MD5 generated for ID3 tagged files
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP contains the same checksum values.)
FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com] 2017-04-14
More information about the bittorrent