[bittorrent] ph1992-11-27.akg414.138121.flac1648

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 12 22:30:23 UTC 2017

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1992-11-27.akg414.138121.flac1648
Uploaded by:    jmitchell

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jmitchell

Capitol Theater
Port Chester, NY

Source:  AKG414 > Custom Oade Preamp > Sony D-10 Pro II > DAT
Transfer: DAT(m) @ 48kHz > Sony PCM-R500 > Tascam DA-3000

Taped & Transferred by Jim Wise

Set 1
s1t01 - Rift >
s1t02 - Wilson >
s1t03 - Divided Sky >
s1t04 - Colonel Forbin's Ascent >
s1t05 - Fly Famous Mockingbird >
s1t06 - Split Open & Melt
s1t07 - Lawn Boy
s1t08 - Reba
s1t09 - Llama >
s1t10 - Mound
s1t11 - Memories
s1t12 - Runaway Jim

Set 2
s2t01 - Axilla
s2t02 - Poor Heart >
s2t03 - Possum
s2t04 - Glide >
s2t05 - It's Ice >
s2t06 - McGrupp & The Watchful Horsemasters >
s2t07 - I walk The Line >
s2t08 - David Bowie
s2t09 - The Horse >
s2t10 - Silent In The Morning
s2t11 - Faht
s2t12 - Take The 'A' Train >
s2t13 - Cavern
s2t14 - Encore Break

Encore
s2t15 - Bold As Love

phish.net:
Memories was performed without microphones. Possum included Random Note and All Fall Down signals. Bowie included I Walk the Line, Ring of Fire, and McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters teases. I Walk the Line was also teased in A Train. Faht was dedicated to Jimi Hendrix on his birthday and Trey called Jimi the “greatest electric guitarist ever” during the second set. Faht featured Fish on acoustic guitar. Cavern included Voodoo Child and Purple Haze teases as an obvious tribute to Jimi.

phish.com:
This was the first night of an all ages, 2-night stand billed by the promoter as “Third Annual Thanksgiving Jam!” The narration in Fly Famous Mockingbird took the audience on a journey “inside Fish’s head.” Memories was performed without microphones, making the most of the ornate theater’s acoustics. Possum contained Fall Down and Random Note secret language. David Bowie included teases of I Walk The Line and a review tease of McGrupp And The Watchful Hosemasters. Before Faht, Fish announced, “this is in honor of Jimi Hendrix’s birthday. It’s called Wyndham Hell.” In the middle of Take The ‘A’ Train, Fish paused to say “Thank you, it’s Jimi Hendrix’s birthday”. Trey also referred to Jimi as “the greatest electric guitarist ever” during this set. Voodoo Child and Purple Haze were subsequently teased during Cavern.