[bittorrent] Donna The Buffalo @ MSC Divina Black And White Lounge Caribbean Sea between Jamaica and Cayman Islands 2017-03-28 matrix

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Apr 10 19:29:21 UTC 2017

Band:           Donna the Buffalo
Torrent Name:   Donna The Buffalo @ MSC Divina Black And White Lounge Caribbean Sea between Jamaica and Cayman Islands 2017-03-28 matrix
Uploaded by:    capnhook53

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/capnhook53

Donna The Buffalo
MSC Divina
Black And White Lounge
Caribbean Sea between Jamaica and Cayman Islands
2017-03-28 Tuesday
75'F  48%RH

Source: (1) NAK CM-300 CP3s > Edirol OCM R-44
        (2) SBD > TASCAM DR-22WL
Location: Left of Center
Transfer: Audacity > CD Wave > TLH
Soundman: Stephen Dejardin and Tristan Rider
Taped and matrixed by capnhook
hooknshark at gmail.com

d1t01 -intro-
d1t02 Funky Side
d1t03 -banter-
d1t04 If You Only Could
d1t05 Everyday
d1t06 -crowd-
d1t07 One Day At A Time
d1t08 It's Just Me
d1t09 -crowd-
d1t10 Let's Make This Easier On Ourselves
d1t11 Embrace The Pain
d1t12 -white night on the cruise-
d1t13 Mrs. Maudry > You're Breaking My Heart
d1t14 Universal Love
d2t01 The Ones You Love
d2t02 -tuning-
d2t03 Swing That Thing
d2t04 Went Down To The River
d2t05 -crowd-
d2t06 Let Love Move Me
d2t07 -thanks-
d2t08 No Place Like The Right Time
d2t09 -crowd-
d2t10 The Good Stuff

Jeb Puryear - "I did succesfully manage to skip breakfast this morning.
 I was very proud of myself. I was like, 'You know, if you keep eating like this,
 this is gonna lead to no good'...but it did lead to a strong lunch."

Tara Nevins - "And to a delicious Pina Colada..!"

Never For Sale.
Please support artists that allow taping by buying merchandise & attending shows.

Jeb Puryear - Electric Guitar, Vocals
Tara Nevins - Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle, Accordion, Scrubboard, Tambourine
Dave McCracken - B3, Clavinet, Electric Piano
Kyle Spark - Bass, Backing Vocals
Mark Raudabaugh - Drums

http://www.donnathebuffalo.com
http://www.soundsofthesea.biz