[bittorrent] ph1995-06-28.B&K 4010.7100.shnf

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 9 01:28:30 UTC 2017

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1995-06-28.B&K 4010.7100.shnf
Uploaded by:    beerman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/beerman

Jones Beach Amphitheater - Wantaugh, NY

Source: B&K 4010 (Pointed at stacks) @48Khz
Taper: Seth Breidbart

Transfer: Transfer: Tascam DA-20 mkII>Apogee SPDIF>Audiophile 2496>Sounforge 4.5
(resample 48khz>44.1khz w/anti-alias filter set at 4)>CDWav>SHN via mkwACT 0.97
--No DAE at all--

Seek tables appeneded via mkwACt 0.97

Edits: Fade in/out at the beginning and end of each set.  The taper stopped
recording between the end of the second set and the encore and also after
Sweet Adeline and While My Guitar Gently Weeps during the encore. I faded out
the end of the second set and faded in the encore and also faded in/out
between encores.

Problems:
*At 0:13 of Fast Enough For You there is skip of some sort.
This is also on the original DAT.
**Sample in a Jar fades in as the first few licks are being played.

Disc 1:
Set 1
1. Axilla pt.II	4:05
2. Foam	11:16