Keller’s Grateful Gospel - Aug. 28, 2016 - Lockn' Festival (AKG ck61)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 30 01:22:20 UTC 2016

Band:           Keller Williams
Torrent Name:   Keller’s Grateful Gospel - Aug. 28, 2016 - Lockn' Festival (AKG ck61)
Uploaded by:    vwmule

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/vwmule

Keller’s Grateful Gospel
28 August 2016 (Sunday)
Lockn’ Festival
Arrington, VA

Source: AKG ck61 > Naiant Couplings/PFA > Tascam DR-70D (24/48)
Transfer: DR-70D > iMac. Tracked and resampled via Sound Studio, FLAC via xACT

Recorded by Alex Leary (vwmule at gmail)

01. Opening prayer > Palm Sunday
02. Midnight Moonlight
03. And We Bid You Goodnight
04. The Wheel
05. St. Stephen >
06. Here Comes Sunshine > Ripple
07. Who Was John? > Eyes of the World > Samson and Delilah
08. I’ll Be With Thee
09. My Sisters and Brothers > Attics of My Life
10. Band intros > Ride Mighty High

Notes:

- Performed at the Blue Ridge Bowl on Sunday morning.