[bittorrent] Phish.Lockn.8.28.16.tlm170

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Aug 29 22:48:45 UTC 2016

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish.Lockn.8.28.16.tlm170
Uploaded by:    datpat

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datpat

Aug. 28th 2016
Lockn' Festival Arrington, VA
Source info:
Neumann TLM 170's
Dead Center approximately 60 ft back from stage.
Mic's Set to Blumlein (90 Degree angle with no separation, XY Technique with Figure 8 settings instead of cardiod)
Recorded By Pat Myers aka DATPAT with Much Help from Assemblage of Friends (Derick, Prof. Kurt, Mike T., and Rick)
Enormous inflatable floating swan lounge came through the crowd and nearly took out my rig. Lucklily we caught it early so only minor adjustments were required.
(My mics have been hit with glow sticks and balloon’s but i have never seen anything this size launched into the crowd at a show so it was quite ridiculous.
SET ONE
01-Sample in a Jar
02-Martian Monster
03-Axilla I