[bittorrent] Donna The Buffalo @ 14th Annual Hickory Fest Wellsboro PA 2016-08-20 matrix

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Aug 29 21:26:14 UTC 2016

Band:           Donna the Buffalo
Torrent Name:   Donna The Buffalo @ 14th Annual Hickory Fest Wellsboro PA 2016-08-20 matrix
Uploaded by:    capnhook53

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/capnhook53

Donna The Buffalo
14th Annual Hickory Fest
Sue Cunningham Memorial Festival
Stony Fork Creek Campground
Wellsboro PA
2016-08-20 Saturday
74'F  54%RH

Source: (1) Busman BSCS-L > Edirol OCM R-44 (24/41)
        (2) CAFS-omni > CA Ugly II > Edirol OCM R-44 (24/41)
        (3) SBD > TASCAM DR-22WL (24/41)
Location: At soundboard
Transfer: Audacity > CD Wave > TLH
Soundman: George and Drew at GP Pro Sound
Special Thanks: Frank Serio
Taped and mixed by capnhook
hooknshark at gmail.com

d1t01 -intro by Stephen and Frank-
d1t02 Funky Side
d1t03 -tuning-
d1t04 Temporary Misery
d1t05 Embrace The Pain
d1t06 Silverlined
d1t07 Forty Days And Forty Nights
d1t08 I Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
d1t09 Welcome To A Dream Come True
d1t10 Look Before You Cross My Heart #
d1t11 Heaven And The Earth
d1t12 -Verlon Thompson stage call-
d1t13 She Belongs To Me &
d1t14 Bad Angel &
d1t15 -tuning-

d2t01 I Believe
d2t02 -song dedication-
d2t03 Do You Believe In Magic
d2t04 -Mollie Farr stage call-
d2t05 Crash And Burn %
d2t06 -banter-
d2t07 Greatest Love
d2t08 I Love My Tribe
d2t09 Conscious Evolution
d2t10 -thanks-
d2t11 No Place Like The Right Time
d2t12 Everyday
d2t13 -encore crowd-

encore:

d2t14 There Must Be
d2t15 -outtro-

# - first time herd....guess at the title, debut maybe?
& - with Verlon Thompson - vocals, guitar, harmonica
% - with Mollie Farr - harmony vocals

Jeb Puryear - "Well, when we were asked to come down here
 to do this thing, we really didn't know quite what to expect.
 I'd have to say, very lovely, wonderful...'beautiful' would be a good word."

Tara Nevins - "Well, we're very happy to be here this year, and this
 year in particular, too.  We've known Frank and Sue for a long time.
 We're part of the Suwanee Music Festival family down in Florida, and
 we've known Sue for a long time, and we're very happy to be here and be
 part of this for Sue, and Frank, and all of you..."

Never For Sale.
Please support artists that allow taping by buying merchandise & attending shows.

Jeb Puryear - Electric Guitar, Vocals
Tara Nevins - Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle, Accordion, Scrubboard, Tambourine
Dave McCracken - B3, Clavinet
Kyle Spark - Bass, Backing Vocals
Mark Raudabaugh - Drums

http://www.donnathebuffalo.com