[bittorrent] Blackberry Smoke-Saranac Brewery, Utica, N.Y. 2016-08-16 Source: AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Aug 22 16:25:34 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Blackberry Smoke-Saranac Brewery,Utica,N.Y. 2016-08-16  Source: AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Blackberry Smoke-Saranac Brewery,Utica,N.Y. 2016-08-16

Source: AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1KHZ)>Edirol R-09 HR(PLayback)>

CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries Alighned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By

Boedicker,FOB Mic Stand ABout 8 Feet High.Thanks To Kyle Holbrook For The Patch!! Opened Up For Gov't Mule.

Setlist: Sorry I Don't Have One.This Was My 2nd time Seeing These Guys And First Since 2012.Not Familiar With Their Music.If

Anyone Wants To Leave The Setlist In The Comment Section,I Will update The Text Document.Thanks!!

Note:There Appears To Be Some Clipping At Times During The 1st Few Songs.Or Possibly A Loose Connection Or Something.Don't

Know What The Issue Was As I just Started Recording And Let Everything Go.Possibly This Could Be From The Source Deck I Was

Patched Out Of? Recording Levels Are A Little Low But Not Too Low Also.Anyway Enjoy!!!