[bittorrent] Punch Brothers 2016-06-17, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Town Park, Telluride, CO (Schoeps MK2s-FOB)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 20 23:09:25 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Punch Brothers 2016-06-17, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Town Park, Telluride, CO (Schoeps MK2s-FOB)
Uploaded by:    rickyskaggs

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/rickyskaggs

Punch Brothers
2016-06-17
Telluride Bluegrass Festival
Town Park
Telluride, CO

Schoeps mk2s's(Split 20 inches A-B)>kc5>cmc6>Oade Warm Mod HDP2 @ 24/48
LOC-FOB-10 ft up
cool edit pro>cdwave editor>flac16
Taped, transferred and uploaded by Richard Skaggs.
skaggsre at hotmail.com

01 - Introduction
02 - Between First & A
03 - Magnet
04 - The Hops of Guldenberg
05 - Rye Whiskey
06 - Forgotten
07 -
08 - Don't Get MArried Without Me
09 - Passepied
10 - In Wonder
11 - New York City
12 - Two Hearted
13 - Who's Feeling Young Now
14 - Julep
15 -
16 - My Oh My
17 - Boll Weevil
Encore:
18 - Familiarity

Processed and Upped For Hans, my brother from another Mother.
Wish you'd come back to Telluride, So I wouldn't have to do this......