[bittorrent] Serene Green, Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA 2016 June 10 PA bluegrass with Old 7 In The Way set

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 20 22:31:45 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Serene Green, Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA 2016 June 10 PA bluegrass with Old 7 In The Way set
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

Serene Green
Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem, PA
June 10, 2016

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypercards, DIN) > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Transfer: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, FLAC) > FLAC
Location: 12 ft from stage, 6.5 ft high, approx 4 ft left of center
by tom

Set I / "Old & In The Way"
01 intro
02 Pig In A Pen
03 Midnight Moonlight
04 Old And In The Way
05 Knockin' On Your Door
06 The Hobo Song
07 Panama Red
08 Wild Horses
09 Kissimmee Kid
10 White Dove
11 Land Of The Navajo

Set II
01 intro > Early Morning Rain
02 Crossroads
03 99 Years And One Dark Day
04 Little Red Russala
05 No Whiskey Man
06 Union Maid
07 Amnesia > band intros
08 The World's Most Interesting Man
Encore
09 I Know You Rider

Michael Johnson: guitar
Que Fisher: mandolin
Shane McGeehan: bass
Ted Fenstermacher: fiddle
Pat McGeehan: banjo

Lou: house sound

I used the hypercards to minimize the sound of the air conditioning system, which you can hear during the quieter parts of the evening.

The intro was off mic so I increased the volume of the intro by 6 dB. I increased the volume during the first 30 seconds of Pig In A Pen.

Photos were taken from my seat.

Recorded with permission. Thanks to the artist and the friendly folks at Godfrey's for allowing me to record!

A recording is very nice but it doesn't compare to being there!

Support the artist @

http://www.serenegreenbluegrass.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SereneGreen.band/
https://soundcloud.com/serenegreen-music

& the venue (non-profit, volunteer staffed, membership supported) @ http://www.godfreydaniels.org/Home.aspx

I was waiting for word from the band before posting. The band approves so enjoy!