[bittorrent] Gov't Mule-2016-08-16 Saranac Brewery, Utica, N.Y.(AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Aug 17 23:47:06 UTC 2016

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule-2016-08-16 Saranac Brewery,Utica,N.Y.(AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Gov't Mule-Saranac Brewery,Utica,N.Y. 2016-08-16

Source: AKG ck61 (cardiod) naiant Actives -> Tascam DR680>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1KHZ)>Edirol R-09 HR(PLayback)>

CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.Sector Boundaries Alighned Using Traders Little Helper.Taped By

Boedicker,FOB Mic Stand ABout 8 Feet High.Thanks To Kyle Holbrook For The Patch!!

Setlist:

1 Steppin' Lightly
2 Mr. High & Mighty
3 Inside Outside Woman Blues
4 Million Miles From Yesterday
5 Lively Up Yourself
6 Just Got Paid
7 Monkey Hill with She's So Heavy ending
8 One Of These Days >
9 Fearless
10 Brand New Angel
11 30 Days In The Hole > with I Don't Need No Doctor lyrics & Mississippi Queen tease
12 I Don't Need No Doctor >
13 30 Days In The Hole
ENCORE
1 Sugaree with Charlie Starr & Brandon Still
2 Soulshine with Charlie Starr & Brandon Still

Notes:

 Blackberry Smoke Opened.If I Don't Upload That Here To Etree,I Will To Dimeadozen.After Blackberry Smokes Opening Set,

An Announcement Was Made That Impending Thunderstorms WIth 50 MPH Winds Were 20 Minutes Away.They Informed Us To Go Back

To Our Cars To Ride The Storm Out.It Started To Rain Lightly With Lots Of Lightning Then Shortly After It Poured.There Was A

Nearly 2 Hour Delay Before They Let Everyone Back In.Gov't Mule Stated At Approximately 10:15 PM.It Rained Lightly During

Mr.High And Mighty Then Stopped And For The Rest Of The Show It Was Partly Cloudy.Thanks To Kyle,Tim And The Other Tapers

For Braving The Elements.