[bittorrent] The Claypool Lennon Delirium 2016-08-13 Peach Music Festival Scranton, Pa. FOB AKG CK63>Nbox

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Aug 17 12:46:18 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Claypool Lennon Delirium 2016-08-13 Peach Music Festival Scranton, Pa. FOB AKG CK63>Nbox
Uploaded by:    nak700

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nak700

The Claypool Lennon Delirium
Peach Music Festival
Peach Stage
Montage Mountain
Scranton, Pa.

August 13, 2016

7:45 PM

Source: AKG CK63>nBob actives>nBox Platinum>Sony M10 at 24/48
Location: FOB/DFC Row J Stand at 9 feet.
Transfer: M10>Adobe Aud.>Cdwav>TLH>16bit
*Tapers: chomps(keith), schoepsnbox(nick), and me(Tony S). aka Team NBOX.

Set List:

Astronomy Domine
Cricket and the Genie (Movement I, The Delirium)
Cricket and the Genie (Movement II, Oratorio Di Cricket)
The Monolith of Phobos
Up on the Roof
In the Court of the Crimson King
Boomerang Baby
Animals
Mr. Wright
Bubbles Burst
Heart of the Sunrise
Thela Hun Ginjeet

* Big thanks to chomps and nick. They took turns sitting in the seats fighting wooks.