[bittorrent] Blackberry Smoke - Portland, ME - August 11, 2016 - MC930 - flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 13 13:58:23 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Blackberry Smoke - Portland, ME - August 11, 2016 - MC930 - flac24
Uploaded by:    seremetcc

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/seremetcc

Blackberry Smoke
 Maine State Pier
 Portland, ME
 August 11, 2016

 Recording Info: Beyerdynamic MC930 -> PS-2 -> PCM-M10 (24/96)
 Transfer Info: Audacity (Normalize, Tracking) -> TLH (flac level 8)
 Location: Left front corner of FOH, 100' from stage, mics at 7'

 Recorded and mastered by seremetcc

 Notes:
 - Opened for Gov't Mule
 - Fades in as missed first several seconds of set.
 - Windy. Used BAS windscreens. Slight eq applied.
 - A small hiccup in Three Little Birds

 One Set (46m22s):

 1. Fire In The Hole
 2. Six Ways To Sunday
 3. Crimson Moon
 4. Rock and Roll Again
 5. Sleeping Dogs (w/Your Time Is Gonna Come (Led Zeppelin cover) lyrics and I'm A Ram (Al Green cover) tease)
 6. Ain't Got the Blues
 7. One Horse Town
 8. Ain't Much Left Of Me (w/Three Little Birds (Bob Marley) lyrics)

 Thanks to Blackberry Smoke and the venue for letting me record!
 http://www.blackberrysmoke.com/
 https://www.facebook.com/MaineStatePier/

 Enjoy!