[bittorrent] Blackberry Smoke - Portland, ME - August 11, 2016 - MC930 - flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 13 13:56:12 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Blackberry Smoke - Portland, ME - August 11, 2016 - MC930 - flac16
Uploaded by:    seremetcc

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/seremetcc

Blackberry Smoke
Maine State Pier
Portland, ME
August 11, 2016

Recording Info: Beyerdynamic MC930 -> PS-2 -> PCM-M10 (24/96)
Transfer Info: Audacity (Normalize, Tracking, Dither) -> TLH (flac level 8)
Location: Left front corner of FOH, 100' from stage, mics at 7'

Recorded and mastered by seremetcc

Notes:
- Opened for Gov't Mule
- Fades in as missed first several seconds of set.
- Windy. Used BAS windscreens. Slight eq applied.
- A small hiccup in Three Little Birds

One Set (46m22s):

1. Fire In The Hole
2. Six Ways To Sunday
3. Crimson Moon
4. Rock and Roll Again
5. Sleeping Dogs (w/Your Time Is Gonna Come (Led Zeppelin cover) lyrics and I'm A Ram (Al Green cover) tease)
6. Ain't Got the Blues
7. One Horse Town
8. Ain't Much Left Of Me (w/Three Little Birds (Bob Marley) lyrics)

Thanks to Blackberry Smoke and the venue for letting me record!
http://www.blackberrysmoke.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MaineStatePier/

Enjoy!