[bittorrent] Grateful Dead May 13, 1977 --Tagged SBD--

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 12 01:26:48 UTC 2016

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   Grateful Dead May 13, 1977  --Tagged SBD--
Uploaded by:    GratefulJason

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/GratefulJason

This is a flac encoded & tagged version of shnid: 9393

Grateful Dead
05/13/77
Auditorium Theatre
Chicago, IL
gd77-05-13.sbd.miller.9393.sbeok.flac16

SBD -> Rm -> Dat -> CD -> Sonic Solutions -> CD
(Post Drums - Fp -> Dat -> CD)

--Set 1--
101-d1t01 - Stage banter
102-d1t02 - The Music Never Stopped
103-d1t03 - Ramble on Rose
104-d1t04 - Cassidy
105-d1t05 - Brown Eyed Women
106-d1t06 - New Minglewood Blues
107-d1t07 - Friend of the Devil
108-d1t08 - El Paso
109-d1t09 - Jack-A-Roe
110-d1t10 - Looks Like Rain
111-d2t01 - Scarlet Begonias ->
112-d2t02 - Fire On The Mountain

--Set 2--
201-d2t03 - Samson And Delilah ->
202-d2t04 - Bertha
203-d2t05 - Estimated Prophet ->
204-d2t06 - Drums* \\
205-d3t01 - Drums** ->
206-d3t02 - The Other One ->
207-d3t03 - Stella Blue ->
208-d3t04 - Going Down The Road Feeling Bad ->
209-d3t05 - One More Saturday Night

Encore:
210-d3t06 - U.S. Blues

*d2t06 - This segment of drums has either been faded out or the drumers
         stopped playing as the last couple of seconds are silent.
**d3t01 - This segment of drums picks up mid-stream.

The Post Drums Pre-FM recording is degraded and flawed. I doubt that
it is a Pre-FM Master Reel recording, but then again, stranger things
have happened. The ONLY reason I included it was to circulate the
complete show. As for the SBD, David Gans said that the Post-Drums
segment was unusable.

Charlie Miller
charliemiller87 at earthlink.net

sbe's fixed with shntool.  reshn'd with mkw.97seek enabled

Flac encoding notes:
All processing with Trader's Little Helper
Shn - st5 generated
Shn > Flac ( level 8 )
Flac - st5 generated and matched to Shn st5

Tagging notes:
Show information is embedded within the header
of each flac file. It will display on any player
capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags
will be stripped, however audio data will remain
unaffected. If you must transcode to a lossy format,
do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use st5 to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
B. Proctor 5-20-08