[bittorrent] Tedeschi-Trucks Band, 2016-08-05, Red Rocks, Amphitheater, Morrison, CO (Schoeps MK41-16th row-DFC)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Aug 10 02:30:27 UTC 2016

Band:           Tedeschi Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Tedeschi-Trucks Band, 2016-08-05, Red Rocks, Amphitheater, Morrison, CO (Schoeps MK41-16th row-DFC)
Uploaded by:    rickyskaggs

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/rickyskaggs

Tedeschi-Trucks Band
2016-08-05
Wheels of Soul Tour
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Morrison, CO

Schoeps mk41's(dina)>kc5>cmc6>Oade Warm Mod HDP2 @ 24/48
Row 16-DFC-BOB-OTS-RR style.....
cool edit pro>cdwave editor>flac16
Taped, transferred and uploaded by Richard Skaggs.
skaggsre at hotmail.com

01 - Don't Know What>
02 - The Letter
03 - Within You, Without You>
04 - Just as Strange
05 - Isn't It A Pity
06 - I Want More*
07 - Get Out of My Life Woman*
08 - The Sky is Crying^
09 - Color of the Blues#
10 - Keep on Growing!
11 - Had to Cry Today!
12 - Idle Wind>Drums>
13 - Soul Sacrifice
Encore:
14 - You Ain't Going Nowhere&
15 - With A Little Help From My Friends*

*w/Luther Dickenson
^w/Cesar Rosas
#w/Alecia Shakour & Mike Madsen
!w/David Hidalgo
&w/David Hidalgo, Louie Perez, and Others

I did the best I could on the guests and tracking.  I hope folks enjoy.  Best thing I've paid for all year.

Special thanks to Eric Cupp.  Love you brother, I wish you were hooked up in D-Town.....