[bittorrent] Warren Haynes Jerry Garcia Symphonic - Bethel Woods - 2016-08-06

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Aug 8 03:16:22 UTC 2016

Band:           Warren Haynes
Torrent Name:   Warren Haynes Jerry Garcia Symphonic - Bethel Woods - 2016-08-06
Uploaded by:    wigglepuppy65

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wigglepuppy65

Warren Hanes Jerry Garcia Symphonic
August 6, 2016
Bethel Woods - Bethel, NY

Source: Sennheiser MKH8060 (Super Cards) PAS > Zoom F8
Location: Sec 100, DFC, Row M, Seat 17 On Stand, Just Above Head Height Sitting Down
Taped & Upped By: Ted C.

Set One:
Dark Star*
…Bird Song
Crazy Fingers
Shakedown Street
Here Comes Sunshine
China Cat Sunflower
Scarlet Begonias
Morning Dew

Set Two:
Uncle Johns Band
Jam
Touch Of Grey
Days Between
West L.A. Fadeaway
Drums
Jam
Blues For Allah
Terrapin Station
Slipknot
Orchestra
E: Ripple

* Did not make the cut. Bird Song Fades In.

Special thanks to my friend/customer Graham Mellor (Warren’s Monitor Engineer) who pulled some strings with the Bethel Security staff to allow me to get my gear into the show. After getting in, I was stopped and questioned about five times. As a result, I missed the first 5 minutes or so of the show. Surprisingly enough, this came out better than I expected. Not much chatter on this at all.
Enjoy!